Stage placement / Room Layout
Stage placement and room layout are crucial!
- Regarding layout of the room—In order to achieve our goal of giving the audience the highest level of impact , we coordinate in the beginning with the client to determine the stage and dance floor placement. It’s also very crucial to have the people and tables as close in to us as possible. This is VERY important to connectivity and interaction.
- We ask that there be NO competing activities during our performance. (I.E. – poker tables, silent auctions, photo shoots etc….)
- We ask that all bars be located in the same room with us and if possible, close to the stage. It’s human nature to “hang out” at the bar. So if the bar is close to us, so are the bar hanger outers (is that a word?).
- To maximize the success of your entertainment experience with us, we strongly suggest that multiple areas to hang out in are not an option for guests. This disperses the crowd and makes it extremely difficult to gain momentum, continuity, to connect and interact with the audience.
- We also suggest a “talk and mingle” segment be added to the event that occurs before the start of our show.